Thursday, May 26, 2011

urgh


i cut onions yesterday night,
and the onion smell still hasn't gone away :(

urgh, totally in that mood where you don't give a shit about anything.
theres so much to do school wise, house wise, work wise, etc
but i really could not be less bothered.

I watched Butterfly Effect last night,
it was so good!
gave me a total mind farkkkkkkk.
Makes you wonder if you travelled back in time,
what would you change?
& if you did change something,
it would in turn be affecting something else,
and in the end everything changes.
It just makes you wonder....

Alendra lied to me and told me that he was gay,
when quite clearly he is as straight as a ruler.
Worst thing is he made me believe it so much,
that I actually felt so bad that I offended him
by saying "wtf you're not gay"
I HAD WATERY EYES!
damn, made me feel like the worst person on earth.
But I'm happy hes not gay,
cause then that means H isn't gay
and oh my, H -giggle-

ANYYYYYYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYS
Within the past 2 days,
I've developed 2 new nicknames:
Puggy and Cyclops.

Yes, I resemble a fat dog and a beast with one eye.
Awwwww geez thanks guys,
I'm flattered.

its dressed as a panda,
im so cute.

(didn't want to find a cyclops picture cause they're too scary to google)

No comments:

Post a Comment